Page :
Auteur
 Sujet :

How to recover iPhone text messages

Prévenir les modérateurs en cas d'abus 
rroklol
  1. Posté le 20/10/2014 à 12:30:51  
  1. Prévenir les modérateurs en cas d'abus

No matter which phone model you use, data loss is a normal issue. In consideration of the heavy expense of losing text messages and contacts, you'd better find a program to retrieve them as soon as possible before your phone data are overwritten.

Now, this article shows you a good solution and you don’t need to bother about it. A useful and reliable one-click iPhone recover tool is needed here. It is specially designed to help you retrieve lost data including contacts, text messages, photos and music. With the help of iPhone Data Recovery, you can recover lost data from your iPhone with only one click.

Following are the step-by-step guides according to two different recovery modes: How to recover iPhone text messages

Mode 1: Recover Deleted Text Message from iPhone without iTunes Backup

If you never backup your iPhone to iTunes or your iOS devices was not stolen, this solution is really available for you to get back all of your iPhone files directly and effectively.

Step 1. Connect iPhone to PC or Mac, install and run the App and enter into DFU mode.

Step 2. This program will scan your iPhone, List the Found Files, and you can privew and start to recover.

Mode 2: Recover iPhone Deleted Text Message from iTunes Backup

If you have made backup not long ago and no matter whether there are any new important information added in your iDevices or not. You can still use this iPhone text message recovery tool to extract and recover your deleted text message from iPhone.

Step 1: Connect iDevice to Computer, then Scan the Backup File:

Step 2: Preview the Found Text Message and Recover Files Selectively:

How to recover iPhone contacts

How to recover iPhone photos

kariinee
  1. Posté le 22/10/2014 à 07:11:31  

It's very depressing to have data loss. I have ever experienced. Thanks, Rroklol. Hope I do not encounter such a thing again.

---------------
etuicoquesamsung coque iphone 6
(Publicité)
Profil : Equipe sécurité
danakil
Assidu (de 10 000 à 19 999 messages postés) Helpeur confirmé
  1. Posté le 22/10/2014 à 18:03:04  

Pretty attempt at introduction of spams on a French speaking site.
I close this subject.

---------------
Une Idéfix? ... Etre et durer.
 Page :

Aller à :

Sujets relatifs
printing the text messages from your iPhone astuce gemmes pour clash of clan sur iphone
astuce pour clash of clans (iphone,ipad,android) How to convert videos to all video formats with avcware vide
Cheap Iphone 4S, Cheap Ipad 2 64gb 3G wifi, Macbook pro i7 laptops rip DVD movies or convert videos for iPhone 4 on Windows
Cheap Iphone 4S, Cheap Ipad 2 64gb 3G wifi, Macbook pro i7 laptops Cheap Iphone 4S, Cheap Ipad 2 64gb 3G wifi, Macbook pro i7 laptops
Plus de sujets relatifs à : How to recover iPhone text messages

Les 5 sujets de discussion précédents Nombre de réponses Dernier message
printing the text messages from your iPhone 1
site compatibilité jeux-pc 2
Arrêt inopiné du PC 2
puis-je faire tourner ce jeu ? 1
Quel pc gamer choisir 5